
Alexis always keeps us laughing with the cute and funny things that she says. I am afraid that I will forget some of these things so I decided to record a few of them here.
When Alexis saw Elle's umbilical cord for the first time she called it a "dinosaur". She thinks that the clamp on the end of it looks like a dinosaur bone so now all of us call it her "dinosaur".
Last night she had to go to the bathroom and while she was in there with Jonathan they started having this conversation.
Jonathan: "Alexis you are such a good girl. Heavenly Father sure blessed us with a good girl"
Alexis: "Jesus too. Daddy, Jesus helped me go potty."
Jonathan: "Wow, that sure was nice of Jesus to help you."
Alexis: "I have an idea. You and Mommy go to a movie and Jesus will come over and play with me."
Jonathan: "That would be fun to have Jesus come over and play, wouldn't it?"
I was in the other room just laughing. I love all of the things she says and to just see her little mind work.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Alexis"isms"
Posted by Jonathan and Michelle at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Love the imagination that we have with our kids. So, creative. Nothing is too out of reach. :) Even "Ladders that reach up to the jets in the sky." And I think the 'dinosaur' idea is funny, but once again, very creative!
Alexis is so cute. I can't wait to see Elle, her pictures are so cute. I hope all is well with you, let me know if there is anything you guys need.
She is such a sweet little girl!
That is so great!!!! What a cutie.
She is so much fun! What a darling little girl. I love these, keep them coming!
Thanks for sharing those...that is so cute!
I love what kids come up with to say and what goes on in their heads. I love the conversation her and Jon had. She is a doll!!
We can't wait to come see you guys and that cute new baby girl
It WOULD be fun if Jesus came over to play, that girl knows her stuff!!
Way cute!
Your little baby girl is so cute! Congrats! What darling little girls you have!
that is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment