Monday, October 27, 2008

25% off Shade Clothing this week only!

As most of you already know I sell for Shade Clothing so I thought that I would post this in case any of you are interested.

If you have wanted to buy anything from Shade Clothing now is the time because starting today until Nov. 2nd you will receive 25% off everything (including sale & marked down items) if you order through me directly or if you use my Personal Shopper Code (JEN30827) online or in the stores.

If you are interested I would place order right away because Shade does expect to sell out of items quickly. If you have any questions or would like to order anything from me you can call me, email or just post a comment and I will contact you.

Shade has their new Fall product available and there are some really cute shirts, dresses, and my personal favorite, their Lounge wear pants and jacket! Check them out! www.shadeclothing.com



0 comments: