Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunday Morning Muffins with Daddy



We have discovered that Alexis loves muffins!! So Jonathan told Alexis that they would make muffins together on Sunday morning, she was so excited and extremely helpful! Jonathan was great and very patient with her. Her favorite part was licking the bowl, when it came time to actually eat the finished muffins she was already full!

5 comments:

Hoggards said...

You guys must not have 9am church! Fun stuff. Patience is hard with tiny "helping" hands!

Katrina said...

What a nice dad! That is a great tradition that she will love forever.

Viking CrossFit said...

I'm sorry that I may have started that obsession. It's amazing how Jonathan had everything all ready to cook. =) What an awesome dad! Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see your beautiful new baby girl.

American Falls TaVaci said...

Hey, good luck tomorrow! Woohoo! I'm next! :)

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

That is so sweet of Jon to make muffins with Alexis. Aren't they good helpers : ) Sammi likes to help in the kitchen too.