
Alexis had her first day of preschool on Thursday, and she was excited to say the least! I can't believe that I have a little girl old enough to be starting school! I went with her the first day and she now can't wait to go back without me. She got to bring something for "Show and Tell" and she chose to bring "Teddy". It was so funny to watch her just beam while she showed her school friends what she brought, she was so proud of her "Teddy".
We had story time, snack time, recess, show & tell, and a little art project. The part that I was most excited about was that they passed out Book Orders. I LOVE Book Orders and Jonathan is so afraid of how much money I'm going to spend on them!
I think that Alexis is going to love her preschool and I think it will be a really great thing for her to look forward to each week, especially with the new baby coming.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Jonathan and Michelle at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
She is sure growing up fast!!! Im glad shes liking it. I cant imagine anything different, shes such a social little cutie!
How cute is she! I'm so excited for the day Collin can go to school, but at the same time don't want him to grow up!
She looks so cute in her backpack! I agree about book orders. I can't wait until Simon brings some home (just 3ish years to go!!)
I'm so glad that she like preschool. These kids have been waiting forever to start. Thanks again for watching the kids.
Oh My Goodness, she looks so adorable with her back pack on! What a fun thing for her to do!
You and Jill...so excited about your book orders. You girls are funny. Every time I see that you posted I think you're baby has come!
Oh my heck I can't believe she is so old! I love her little bob haircut, btw. It's darling! And good luck with having your baby soon!
Wow were does the time go. I can't believe she has started preschool already. She looks way cute with her backpack and holding her little teddy bear.
What a sweet picture. She is so dang big I don't believe it. I'm so with you on the book order thing. Why does Emily think that's funny? I don't get it. :)
Yeah, I spent way too much on Braden's last book order. Oops. Alexis is so darling!
She looks so cute with her Teddy and backpack! She is growing up so fast!
Wow, she's so big! I just found your blog from the Permann's. Wanna be blogging friends? We miss you guys.
Post a Comment