
NEW HAIRCUT!
I finally decided that Alexis' hair was getting too long and stringy and that she had proven that her hair does grow and grows very quickly. I was stuck in the "baby hair" mind set where I was just grateful for every hair on my little girl's head and wouldn't cut it for fear of it never coming back.
She was so great and sat on my lap for about 30-40 minutes while my neighbor cut it. The only thing she did not like was the blow drying, round brush and the razor on her neck.
I wanted to make sure and capture her haircut today while it is still looking done because lets be honest, I'm not sure how many mornings I will actually be able to round brush her hair, my hair barely gets that sort of treatment!
Doesn't she look so big!? I guess I don't have a baby anymore, she is officially a big girl now! (besides not being potty trained, we're working on that!)
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
What a BIG girl!
Posted by Jonathan and Michelle at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whoa baby. She's a knockout! I can't imagine round brushing a two-year old's hair either.
Good Job Mom on the hair cut it is so dang cute and I can't wait to see it in person.
That hair cute is so adorable. I do have to admit, that she already looks a ton older to me, add the haircut and she definitely looks like a big girl! So cute.
She looks SO cute. I love that cute on her!
That haircut is totally for her! I love it! Yeah, good luck with the blowdrying. I'm not looking forward to those days and I'm sure they aren't too far off!
She looks great! I remember Hayley's first hircut in this same situation (she is 3) Good job. Great parents too!
Rhett
Post a Comment