Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Okay FINE!

I have been harassed enough about my "lack of blogging", so I will once again post a few things to try and update!

The Jensen family welcomed a new member to our family in August, it is a boy, with lots of curly brown hair and the girls (and Jonathan) just love him to pieces. His name is Bailey and he is a 6 year old cockapoo dog. He is a very good dog and has been a great addition to our family. This one is a keeper (I guess the 3rd dog is the charm, huh!?)


We had a good Halloween, other than it was pouring rain up at my mom's house. That didn't stop Alexis though, she wasn't going to let any of the free candy giving go to waste.

We had new pictures taken of the girls and a few of our family and I love them! I know that I am a little biased but my girls are pretty stinkin' cute and my hubby isn't so bad either!





Jonathan has been away for the past 2 weeks in Australia on business (rough work life, huh!?) We miss him TONS and are counting down the days until he gets back home. But he has been working (a little) and seeing the sights (a lot). We love Jonathan, hurry home!

5 comments:

Camille Hoggard said...

Way to go Michelle! I love new posts! But I'm not gunna harass you about them because I don't post often either!
Yes your girls are darling! And your new dog looks a lot like the one I had growing up, just browner.
And how cool is that...Jonathon got to feed kangaroos or wallabys or whatever they call them! I hope you get some fun time after he gets back home....I'd be down for a girls outing! :)

Jill said...

Hooray! Those pics are SOOOOO blogworthy, I'm so glad to see them here. The family pics are to die for. CUTEST GIRLS EVER! Love the princess Halloween too. Can't wait to meet Bailey. I want to hug him and rub his tummy. So jealous of Jon and his kangaroo friends! What's with his hooded companions?

The Gibbs said...

oooo, i love it all!!!! the pics and the facelift...it looks awesome! it was a great week getting to see you often. here's to more of that.

Jensen Family said...

Cute Kids! I love the colors in your photos. Love to see your blogging again and we are so jealous of Jon. How fun.

Kristy said...

Your kids are adorable and so big! Email me and I'll invite you to my blog. -(K.Haight) peterson.sk04@gmail.com