A few weeks ago Jonathan & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary, can you believe it!? For better or worse, right!? We left our girls with my parents (thanks mom & dad) and headed to Vegas for the weekend! We did A LOT of outlet shopping, ate really yummy food, got 2 full nights of sleep that was completely uninterrupted, and did a few fun adventures at the Venetian Hotel.
Our first choice of entertainment was a Gondola Ride outside of the Venetian and I apologize for not having a single picture of that! We had pictures taken but then it was so expensive to buy them we just couldn't justify it. We had a lot of fun though, our guide serenaded us with Italian songs while we tried not to melt away in the heat!
We then headed over to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and posed with all sorts of celebrities. I apologize for all of the pictures, but we just want to show off all of the celebrities we were able to meet! (not to mention these are the only pictures we took on the trip!)
We had such a fun trip and it was great to be able to relax and spend time just the 2 of us since life seems to get so busy at home and with 2 kids. Thanks for a great 5 years Jonathan, you are amazing and I am so lucky to have you in my life!
10 comments:
Those are some great pictures! I'm glad you had fun and had a great anniversary! I can't believe 5 years already...time has flown by fast! Congratulations!!
awesome.
ness.
We will have our five year anniversary next week, it goes by fast! I love that they have props for you to pose with for the pictures, that is awesome!
Wow 5 yrs already. Were does the time go. Glad you guys had such a great time in Vegas. Love all the pictures of you guys and all the celebs you got to meet : )
I love how you mention your anniversary in the first sentence with the pics of you and Jon with other people. So funny.
Happy Anniversary! So awesome that you got to get away. You guys are great together.
Yay for being able to get away without the kiddos! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy Anniversary late! :)
I'm so glad that you guys ended up being able to go. I know that both of you had a truly awesome time!
Happy 5 Year anniversary you guys! It looks like you had a blast in Vegas! Whoot Whoot!
I can't believe how real those wax peeps look!
Great pictures. Happy Anniversary! We are so thankful you are in your family. You are perfect for Jon. We love you both.
Post a Comment