Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anyone interested!?


So as many of you already know we have decided to try and sell our wonderful house. It is definitely something that is very hard for me to do because I love our house, but even more than that I LOVE our neighborhood & street. We have made such great, lifelong friends here and Alexis just has the best of friends so close by.

What is better than being able to send your 3 year old across the street to play for a few hours and know that she is safe and having a blast or going with your 3 year old to just sit and talk to a bunch of girlfriends while the kids play so that you at least get so grownup social time!? Well we have all of that here and it scares me to think of leaving that behind!

We really thought that we would be here for a few more years but we have decided it's probably time to try and sell so that we can hopefully move further north in Utah County to be closer to all of our family. We'll see what happens with this house and if we can sell it and we'll just go from there!

So to all of you out there who may be thinking of buying a new home for your little family or know friends or family who are looking make sure and think of our amazing home. You can always call, email, or just leave a comment if you want more info or pictures and I would be more than happy to tell you what you want to know.

Wish us luck!

14 comments:

Paige said...

I didn't know you guys were thinking of moving. You live 3 blocks away and we hardly see each other, we'll miss you tons!!! Good luck selling your house and then moving, that's always a treat, lol. At least your home is super cute and your yard is done so it should work out easy for you.

Hoggards said...

You're moving?? And moving more North?? Like what city are you thinking? That's such a hard decision, we've thought about moving once or twice, but nothing for reals. Like you, I would be sad. I hope all goes well selling the house! I hear that's the hard part.

Bronson Family said...

You all suck! I can't believe you are all leaving me. Ok, so it's only you and Katie so far, but still. I understand though. I really hope it works out for you, but I'm really going to miss you guys. We have a great neighborhood, but it won't be the same if people start moving away.

Jackie Sullivan said...

Good luck! We're selling our place right now too and it sucks! Not to get ya down or anything...but the truth is always good too!

Cal and Whit said...

Congratulations on trying to sell! Hooray for coming more north, like...Orem???? Your house is so adorable, anyone who wants a darling house should by yours! We will let anyone know that we know that is looking! Good luck! [and really...horray for more North!]

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

That's exciting that your moving too!! I know what you mean about leaving a good neighborhood...but it will be worth it in the end!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Good luck you guys in selling your home. I would be nervous about moving too Michelle. Were you have such an amazing neighborhood and have made such good friends for you guys and Alexis.
I hope that if you do sell your house you move into another good neighborhood (unlike us, I wish SO bad I could pick my house up and move somewhere else)
Good luck you guys!!

American Falls TaVaci said...

This is the Moving Police. We are hereby notifying you that you cannot move. It has come to our attention that your neighbors will riot if you leave. We would like to keep the peace and ask for your cooperation in this matter.

Thank you.

Jessica said...

I couldn't tell for a while if it was your house or another one for sale. I am so sad that it IS your house! Spanish Fork isn't that far south... just stay. Ok ok do what is best for your family, but we will be sad to see you go.

Jill said...

I love your house too and am jealous of your great neighborhood. Good luck!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Move out by me!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

What a traitor you are! I can't believe you would even consider leaving this wonderful place! You must be crazy.

JessiLeigh said...

Moving?!? Where'dya get a crazy idea like that! Take it from someone who's been there, dont do it!! Thats the best neighborhood ever!!!
Was sad to miss you this past trip, was looking forward to seeing you! Next time maybe :(

Jennie Minor said...

I wish that I could! But I live in cali. Honestly if I lived in Utah I would! it looks so nice and big, and the fact that your kids don't have to play in the street....I'm sold!