Thursday, January 8, 2009

I just can't get ENOUGH of this little girl!

We put Elle in the Bumbo chair (thanks for letting us borrow it Jill) for the first time today and she loved it! Elle is much more photogenic than Alexis, you just have to tell her to smile and she does it! Don't you just want to squeeze her cheeks!?

(Elle LOVES to talk! She always manages to form every sound with her mouth like this!)


(Sorry for the abrupt ending and the spit up, we had a problem with that all day today!)

6 comments:

Katrina said...

She looks so big in that bumbo chair. She is so stinkin cute!

Jill said...

Hey! She looks like you! I cannot wait to squeeze those cheeks!

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

She is just so cute in the bumbo chair. Makayla loves her too. She is just getting so big!

Amy Lou said...

She is adorable. I'm getting impatient for my own baby girl to come!!!!

American Falls TaVaci said...

She is so sweet! I have always wanted one of those chairs...

Hoggards said...

We definitely need to get Elle and Nate together so they can spit up together and talk baby talk to each other! :)