Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sick Kids

(Day 1)

(Day 3)

We have had one long weekend and week shut up in our house with sick kids! Unfortunately starting Sunday morning Alexis and Elle caught some stomach bug and starting then my life consisted of running Alexis to the bathroom and then running to pick up screaming Elle and then running Alexis back the bathroom and running back to pick up screaming Elle. Doesn't that sound pleasant!? Luckily we are back to our normal routine and schedule and I think I have two healthy girls once again. We did enjoy about 3 or 4 days of just hanging out in our pajamas though! Now my fingers are crossed that Jonathan & I escaped the bug!


9 comments:

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

That is no fun having sick kids, especially at the same time. I am glad to hear they are doing better. Unfortunatly I think I might have one sick baby no fun!

Jackie Sullivan said...

It's so hard having sick kids! But it's ever worse that they were sick at the same time! SAD! I'm glad to hear everything is going good now.

Janell said...

So sad for all of you! I'm glad to hear your girls are on the mend though. And yes, let's hope the sick bug just passed by you and Jonathan. Rylan has been sick the past couple days, but luckily for me it's no more than just a bad cold.

Glad you commented on my blog so I could check out your blog. I love it!

Hoggards said...

Aw man, that totally stinks! And I sincerely hope that you don't get it! And isn't it times like those that make you SO GRATEFUL that you have a husband to help you out at nights and help give you a break after days like those?

Ashlee said...

No fun being sick. Glad things are looking up health-wise. Love pj days though, this is if they don't involve being sick.

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Hopefully the kids are back to normal. Just want to say again congrats to Jon for getting another promotion! Guess hard work relly pays off! nice job!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I'm so glad they feel better now. DiDi can't go long without Lexis.

Jennie Minor said...

so sad! I bet it was stressful for you too!? I think Elle looks like Taylor in the bottom pic. What do you think?

JessiLeigh said...

Poor little sick girlies! Scott has had somethin goin on lately too, no fun at all!!!