This post is really about nothing in particular. I realized the other day that I have yet to take a picture of Alexis on her swing set, so here it is! We got this swing set in May and it has been great because she finally has something to do in the backyard. The only problem is that she never wants to play on it by herself, so we are going to have to start bribing neighborhood kids over.
I think that Alexis is tired of being the only child in our house so I am happy that we will be having a sibling for her soon. Unfortunately I don't think she realizes that her baby sister isn't going to be able to play with her for awhile! She is always telling me all of the things she is going to do and teach her sister, she will be pretty disappointed when all the baby does is sleep!
We are still busy working on trying to get our house ready for the baby, we almost have the room ready to paint, so we are making progress! I have 7 weeks left and they can't go fast enough, especially with the 100 degree heat we have been having here in Utah. The sandbox in the backyard is close to being finished, but it has been put on hold while I have needed Jonathan's help getting the baby's room ready to paint.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Nothingness
Posted by Jonathan and Michelle at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alexis is so cute. That's cool you have a swing set. I am sure the neighborhood kids would love to use it with her. I bet she will love her little sister even though she can't play with her right away, she's such a friendly girl.
Cross your fingers that all your baby does is sleep when she comes! :) At least at night! That's so cute that Alexis is anticipating it so much! When I tried to talk to my kids about it, it was like I was talking a different language! :)
Parker is a very lonely boy too. I don't ever feel well enough to really play with him and it is so hot outside ....I never want to go out. Give us a call. Parker would love to come over! I keep meaning to call you and have Alexis over.
Your swing set looks like alot of fun. Poor Sammi still has no yard to play in lucky for us my parents live close and she loves jumping on the trap up there. Hopefully next year we can have a yard and a swing set. I know what you mean about being the only child Sammi is the same way and we did not move into a neighborhood with a lot of kids well at least her age : (. We need to all get together it has been to long since we have seen you guys.
Post a Comment