While Jill and her 2 boys were in town my parents paid to have a little photo session taken with the 3 of them. It was harder than we thought to get a 3 year old, 2 year old, and 8 month old to all hold still and smile to be in a picture together, but they had some adorable individual pictures taken. Alexis is our little model, she just surprised me how well she worked with the photographers.




Friday, February 29, 2008
Look at how big my little girl is!!
Posted by Jonathan and Michelle at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She is so cute! I especially love that last one with all 3 of them! The little one's face is classic!
She is adorable Michelle, those pictures of her couldnt get any cuter! The laughing one just made me laugh! Kids are the best arent they?
Oh my gosh that lat one made me laugh out loud! I love it all from their big laugh down to their toes and Justin's confused look. He obviously didn't think it was that funny.
Oh Michelle, she's a doll...those pictures are gorgeous!
She looks so cute. I can't believe how big she looks, how fast they grow.
Those are the best Michelle. Alexis is very photogenic. I love the last one with Alexis and Joseph laughing and Justin wondering what is going on.
How Cute!! I love the last one it makes me laugh too. Good Job
She is so gorgeous. I love those pictures. You'll have to tell me where you got them done. I need to get some really good ones of Parker.
She really is quite the model...she could really be in magazines.
Wow. She's gorgeous alright. Too bad we didn't get any of just she and Joseph. Didn't it seem like some of those would've been cute? But, yes, priceless pics of Alexis.
so darling. She is getting so big! She is beautiful and the pics are so cute!
Post a Comment