We had a great New Year's Eve! My mom & dad took Alexis to a family party and Jonathan & I went out for dinner & a movie together, we had a great time! There is nothing better than eating a whole meal without telling Alexis to sit down, keep eating, stop playing with that, etc.! And Jonathan & I LOVE movies, so we enjoy any chance we get to go see one.

Eating at Red Robin!
The Jensen's finally were able to get everyone together to take a well needed family picture and afterwards we went out to eat. I will post some of the pictures when I get my hands on some of them!


9 comments:
That is so awesome that your parents took Alexis on New Years Eve! It looks like you had a great time- dates are hard to come by when you become parents. :)
Alexis is dang cute! That little smile. Save that picture for when she's older and the boys really are chasing her. She'll probably still have that same smile. :)
love that you guys got to go out alone on new years eve. I totally understand the whole keep eating, don't play, sit down. My son is 7 and he never sits still at dinner, and it takes him honestly 1 1/2 hrs to eat a sandwhich. :)
That last picture is so cute!
How nice for you to have a date...what movie did you see?
I LOVE Red Robin!
We saw "Juno".
You saw Juno again? :) So glad you had a night out. At least my kids went to bed early and Darren and I enjoyed a movie too. Happy New Year! I want to see that Jensen picture when you get it back.
I did see it again because Jonathan wanted to see it.
Looks like you guys had a blast. That last pic of Alexis and her cousin is so darling! I love the expression on her face!
Hey girl I need a copy of that last picture. It's so cute how our kids love each other
Post a Comment