Monday, October 8, 2007

Our trip to the Fire station with the Jolley's

The Jolley's just came for a visit and we had a lot of fun! Alexis went through withdrawals when they left because she was then stuck at home with just me all day, everyday! Jill was the one who was good at taking all of the pictures so you'll have to check out her blog to see the pictures from the whole trip to Utah but I do have a few from our fun trip to the Fire station.


A neighbor of ours is a firefighter and he was nice enough to let us come to the fire station for a one on one look at all of the fun things. Alexis & Joseph were amazed by all of the big trucks and buttons that could be pushed. Not to mention I was enthralled because I had never been to a fire station before and I wanted to know how everything worked! We had a lot of fun as you can see by the pictures below!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! That was so fun. I can't believe we almost didn't do it. Then Joseph wouldn't have had the chance to get over his fear of climbing in the fire truck. Thanks again!

Cal and Whit said...

What a fun outing! Once again, Alexis looks so big! WOW.